2DM Management Srl recognises and protects your privacy
1. 2DM Management Srl, having its registered office at No. 26 of Via Morimondo, Building 16C, 2nd floor, 20143 Milano, drew up the following policy under the clause 13 of D.Lgs. 196/2003 relating to the protection of personal data with the aim of showing the terms of usage of the website www.2dm-management.com (“website”)
2. 2DM Management Srl gathers users’ personal data on registering and through third parties, such as databases available on the market. Such information are stocked to send users periodical communications about the initiatives of the agency, exclusive services, blog, invitations etc. (newsletter), by means of email to the email account provided by the user.
TERMS AND PURPOSES
2DM Management Srl gathers users’ data with the aim of monitoring, furthering and keeping on improving its services.
3. 2DM Management Srl, directly or through people in charge specified on the website, saves users’ personal data in its server hosted by Nohup Srl (registered office in San Giorgio di Nogaro (UD), Italy). Only licensed people, who grant security and privacy, could handle 2DM Management’s database. 2DM Management Srl uses security measures to prevent loss of data, illicit usage and unauthorised accesses. Each person in charge receives specific guidelines to handle data and instructions, which should be respect not to incur in disciplinary measures and/or initiatives in court.
4. 2DM Management Srl exploits Users’ data in compliance with Users’ choices freely exercised through their own informed consent on registering or later. 2DM Management Srl uses Users’ personal data within the Italian law regarding the protection of personal data – article 58 clause 2 of the D.Lgs 6th September 2005, number 206, and article 19bis of the D.L. 30 December 2005, number 273 –, and makes use of sending techniques to transmit individual advertising communications.
5. 2DM Management Srl could share collected data with its commercial partners and/or with third Parties upon acceptance of the Users. Personal Data may not be shared except for data that Users voluntarily make available on the common, publicly accessible sections of the Website.
WEBSITE SURFING AND COOKIES
Cookies are strings of code, which are used by websites to record automatically some Users’ data in order to make netsurfing of the Website easier and facilitate registered Users’ recognition (e.g. name of the access provider, source, visited pages, date and last of visits etc.). It being understood that data obtained by cookies are registered as anonymous and can be used only to allow the best Website browsing. At any time, Users may disable Cookies on their browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome), keeping in mind that disabling netsurfing, the Website could be less effective and some sections of the Website couldn’t be accessible any more.
CHANGES TO THE PRESENT POLICY
This Policy could be changed in accordance with new regulations, or if 2DM Management Srl changes the terms and conditions related to the processing of Personal Data and/or the access and navigation of its Website. Any update of this Policy will be made available on the Website in the dedicated section.